The Watts–Strogatz model is a random graph generation model that produces graphs with small-world properties, including short average path lengths and high clustering.
- watts_strogatz_graph(g, n, k, beta)¶
Adjust the edges between vertices 1:n of the graph g in accordance with the Watts-Strogatz model.
- g – the input graph
- n – the number of vertices between which to adjust edges
- k – the base degree of each vertex (n > k, k >= 2, k must be even.)
- beta – the probability of each edge being “rewired”.
the graph g.
- watts_strogatz_graph(n, k, beta)
Convenience function to construct an n-vertex Watts-Strogatz graph as an incidence list.