The Erdős–Rényi model sets an edge between each pair of vertices with equal probability, independently of the other edges.
- erdos_renyi_graph(g, n, p[; has_self_loops=false])¶
Add edges between vertices 1:n of graph g randomly, adding each possible edge with probability p independently of all others.
- g – the input graph
- n – the number of vertices between which to add edges
- p – the probability with which to add each edge
- has_self_loops – whether to consider edges v -> v.
the graph g.
- erdos_renyi_graph(n, p[, has_self_loops=false])
Convenience function to construct an n-vertex Erdős–Rényi graph as an incidence list.